Thursday, May 1, 2008
$BlogItemTitle$>
Today, Kelvin & I went over to my brother-in-law mum house, For mahjong.. SO i play with Jovan Tk care of him. . He so cute. . I tk some photo of him this afternoon.. . Play his toys. .
Kelvin playing with Jovan
Jovan playing his toys After that Jie jie, Jie fu, Jovan, Kelvin & I go office cos daddy & his frenz cele Labour Day today. . so got alot of food to eat. .
Jovan walk here & there, He go & find Apple jie jie (age: 4- 5 year old) next to our office, He hug Apple jie jie went he saw her. . so cute & sweet rite. . . Then Jovan daddy say Jovan bring his gf over to our office:)KEKE. . We stay office until abt 10 then go back home liao. .
Lucky daddy just now tell me tml he close so no need to go. .so happy keke. . Can rest at home :)
1:10 AM