<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2658888968654786374?origin\x3dhttp://sherlin-xl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Sherlin♥ Xuelin♥

Birthday: 1st Nov 1986

Chinese Zodiac Sign: Tiger

Horoscope: Scorpio

Relationship Status: Married

~ Our Story ~

Our story started on 07.02.2005
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath
Heres my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
Thats when i love you
When nothing you do can change my mind
The more I learn, The more I love
The more my heart cant get enough
Thats when I love you,
When I love you.. no matter what...

Wishing Lists
♥ A trip to Taiwan with him
♥ Gucci Wallet
♥ Gucci Bag
♥ New Watches
♥
♥

Counter


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

在我最后一次 闭上眼睛之前

我想对你说我爱你

在你怀里 舍不得放弃

心里有千万语还没说给你听

我使劲全力 不想闭上眼睛

这次告别就不能再相遇

不能再陪你但不要忘记

你曾经答应我你会好好活下去


先走了 去了好远的地方

不能再陪你看日出等不到天亮

所有回忆没去 却并不容易

生死由天决定 不要太伤心


在我最后一次 闭上眼睛之前

我想对你说我爱你

在你怀里 舍不得放弃

心里有千万语还没说给你听

我使劲全力 不想闭上眼睛

这次告别就不能再相遇

不能再陪你但不要忘记

你曾经答应我你会好好活下去


在我最后一次 闭上眼睛之前

我想对你说我爱你

在你怀里 舍不得放弃

心里有千万语还没说给你听

我使劲全力 不想闭上眼睛

这次告别就不能再相遇

不能再陪你但不要忘记

你曾经答应我你会好好活下去

我永遠愛你




最后一次
11:26 PM