<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2658888968654786374?origin\x3dhttp://sherlin-xl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Sherlin♥ Xuelin♥

Birthday: 1st Nov 1986

Chinese Zodiac Sign: Tiger

Horoscope: Scorpio

Relationship Status: Married

~ Our Story ~

Our story started on 07.02.2005
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath
Heres my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
Thats when i love you
When nothing you do can change my mind
The more I learn, The more I love
The more my heart cant get enough
Thats when I love you,
When I love you.. no matter what...

Wishing Lists
♥ A trip to Taiwan with him
♥ Gucci Wallet
♥ Gucci Bag
♥ New Watches
♥
♥

Counter


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Last sat(8 Nov'08), Kelvin & i meet Da Jie , Jie fu & Jovan to causeway point shopping.. And we have our lunch at Crystal Jade Kitchen. You can see fr the picture that Jovan ready enjoy his lunch there. Eat alot leh.. Cute lor he eat by himself de..

Mummy : Son
Jovan Tan
Tk 1 : enjoy his lunch...



Tk 2: looking at
wat he wan to eat Next..
KEKE:P
6:35 PM